5 Steps To Follow For Outlook Password Recovery
Microsoft Outlook ranks amongst the most known and popular email sites around. Most people end up using this email client sometime or the other. As suchwith so many users, it can be reasonably assumed that someone, sometime or the other will forget the Outlook password of their account. During those hassle filled times, it’s imperative to know how you will be able to recover your password. But it’s also important to do so while ensuring that allthe data therein remains intact.
To aid you, here are the steps you should follow to carry out your outlook password recovery:
- First of all, you should know that your Outlook.com password is really the same asthe password in theMicrosoft account you have.
- Next up, head on over to ‘Microsoft AccountSecurity’ and click on Password Security.
- As part of the security measure you will be requested to verify your ID using some security code. Here you will get the option of getting the security code by mail or by a phone call.
- After getting the code, you will be requested to verify the email address you have. Another option which you will have is toverify by using the last four digits of your phone number.
- Once you are done with the above, click on Send Code. After you get the code, proceed toenter it and then click on Submit.
- Now, all you have to do is put in your current password and then put in the new password. At the end select Save to complete the process.
Note: Know that you might face problems getting the code through phone or email. In such cases, try to give an email address which is different from the account you are attempting to recover. To successfully do this, all you have to do is head on over to the Recover Your Account page. Once there, just carry out the instructions stated.
If you have forgotten the password for a Microsoft Outlook email account then there’s a different set of instructions to follow.
- First download the Recovery Toolbox for the Outlook Password.
- Then proceed to install and run the Toolbox for your Outlook Password.
- Click on the email account present in the middlepanel.
- Your recovered email will show up in the right panel.From here you will be able to select as well as copy the password you recovered.
If you follow these steps then recovering your password will be really easy. But there’s something you should keep in mind if you are using the Recovery Toolbox. Know that it won’t work if Microsoft Outlook has been freshly reinstalled or installed onnew devices.