How to Reach Hotmail Customer Support Number?
Hotmail was one of the first webmail services. It became so popular that it still has a large base of users. But being software it’s always possible that you might encounter problems while operating it. The best option is to always Hotmail support Number, hotmail customer service, contact hotmail, hotmail phone number, hotmail customer service number, hotmail support number, hotmail contact number, hotmail support phone number, hotmail customer service phone number, contact hotmail by phone, hotmail setup.
How to reach Hotmail Customer help service?
- First, enter your Hotmail account. You can use any other account for this as well, but your own account will make things easier.
- Once you enter, select the option titled Help. You don’t have to search much for this, its right there in the topmost right-hand side corner of your hotmail live support chat account page.
- After you access that, tap on View Other Types of Help option. You will also find a link titled Contact us located on the bottom left of the page.
- After you click on it, you will find that a list will appear with a variety of options. Search for the one titled Contact hotmail support online and click on it.
- After that you will find yourself redirected to a page which will have a form. Fill out the details asked there.
Note: If you are asked when you will be contacted back, then we would advise you to keep your expectations a little low. You might have to wait a little, but you will be contacted back. Also, know that they don’t have any type of phone number which will allow you to reach a customer service professional fast. All issues seem to be routed one-way only.
Trouble with Hotmail Password
Everyone has tonnes of accounts with various services and websites. It’s simply not possible to remember them all. So if you have lost or forgotten your Hotmail password, then no need to fret. Here’s how you will be able to fix it and that too without contacting hotmail customer support phone number:
- Open the Outlook app. You will see that there is a text box in the page where you will have to put in the email address you use with this account.
- After completing the above step, you will see that there is an option called Add Account right in the same page itself. Once you click on that, you will be taken to the page where you will have to put in the password. If you don’t remember your password then simply click on the link titled Forgot the Password.
- You will then be taken to a page where you will find a little box on top of the page. Beside that their wills bee statement telling ‘you have forgotten the password.’
- After checking that statement, tap on the option titled next.
- You will then have to enter the code which will be present on screen into the code box. Tip: Remember that the code box is case sensitive, so type the numbers and letters with care.
- Then you will get an option titled Account Recovery. Select that.
- Outlook will then send you a passcode. But before that it will ask you how you want that code. The two main options you will get are- through text message and email. But if you haven’t registered any type of a backup mobile number then you will get just one option and that’s email.
- If you didn’t register any backup- be it a mobile number or email id then no need to fret. Just click on the option stating you haven’t registed anything. Now click on Next. You will see a space where you will have to enter any email address which you will be able to access right then.
- After you put in the phone number or email id, click on the Send Code option. Once you receive the pass code enter the same in the text box. Now click on the Next option given just below.
- As a result of the above, you will be taken to a page where you will be able to reset your password. Type in the new password and then re-enter it again in the next line for verification. Click on the Next option.
- You can now login using your newly created password.
While it is always advisable that you contact hotmail technical support service if you begin facing serious issues. But keep in mind that its customer help service isn’t very responsive or extensive. But it’s still there, you might have to wait a little, but with a little patience you will be able to talk to someone who will be able to help with your hotmail technical support number for issues.