Passwords are pretty easy to forget especially if there’s a lot of them you have to remember. If one such password you have forgotten belongs to Comcast, then don’t worry. It’s pretty easy to recover it. Just follow the simple steps stated below:
- Know that you will be able to reset your Xfinity Password by using the Reset Tool. To begin, head over to xcom/password.
- Then put in the Xfinity username you use andchoose Continue. If you have forgotten your username then head over tocom/username to recover it.
- Now proceed to fill up the security check. You will have to do this by simply typing up the letters right in the box. Then just click on Continue.
- You will have tochoose anoption to recover your password. After you have made your choice, press Continue. Note: Know thatyou will get no list tochoose from if there’s only one option available to you.
- If you are resetting by using the email option then you will get a screen which will tell, that you have beensent a password reset link. Then all you have to do is open up the mail and click on the link given.
- If you have chosen the text option to reset your password then you will get a text which will have the Reset code. Once you enter that code on the web page, click on Continue.
- You will also be able to reset by call. In this option you will get a call where an automated voice will read the code to you repeatedly. Put in the code and click on Continue. Note: You will be able to use your social security number as well as date of birth to restore your password.
- Now you will be able to create a new password. Once you havecreated as well asconfirmed the new password, proceed to click on Continue.
- After this you will get a confirmation page and then you will be able to finally use the site again.
By following these simple steps you will be able to restoreaccess to your account. But if you don’t have Comcast email listed on the account you usethen you can opt to chat with them or call them up. They will ask some simple questions which will allow you to reset your account password.