Microsoft Window Support: Phone Number, Live Chat, Email ID, Useful Links
Microsoft is one of the most popular software brands which people swear by. It has millions of customers all over the world. So its support service also has to be extensive and reliable so as to cater to the needs of millions of users. But most people don’t know where to go to contact Microsoft windows support. That’s where we aim to come in and help. This article will provide you with all the necessary links, numbers, email addresses and more. This will allow you to contact Microsoft Windows technical support services without any Hassel and inconvenience.
Get Microsoft Windows Support Number 1856-269-2666
You are eligible for Microsoft’s support services once you buy any Microsoft product. No matter what kind of product you buy, Microsoft has a technical support service for each kind. But all of its services have one aim and that is to solve your problems and issues regarding the Microsoft product you own. Once you contact support, a trained and experienced technician will talk to you so as to understand the issues you are facing. Then he/she will forward your call to the team which can help you with that. You can get two kinds of support- one where the team will simply guide you through the process and you will be able to solve your problems on your own. Another is when the team will help from their side by sending links, signals and more. If the problem cannot be solved via phone then you might have to bring your device to your nearest service center.
Instant Microsoft Windows Support Phone Number 1856-269-2666:
There is no one singular phone number which is used to serve one and all. There are different phone numbers for different countries. This is obviously done for the sake of convenience and also because different countries have different codes. Here we are giving the numbers for the two countries where the majority of Microsoft users are based:
- The Microsoft windows support number for US based customers is- 1(856) 269-2666.
- The Microsoft windows support number for Canada based customers is- 1(856) 269-2666.
Dialing these numbers will let you talk to someone who can help you solve the issues you are facing with your product. You can reach the technical support staff from Monday till Friday, from 5 in the morning to 9 at night. On the weekends, call between 6 in the morning to 3 in the afternoon. If you belong from another country and want the Microsoft windows support number to call up the support services then simply head over to their website. There you will find the phone number which will work for your country. While there, don’t forget to write down the timings as well. Keep in mind that the call timing will be different for different countries.
Before you dial, it’s advisable that you keep in mind the name of your product, its version number, product key and identification code. Also know that customer support will also want to verify the warranty period of your product. Be prepared on your side so that your problem gets resolved faster.
Get Microsoft Support Chat
If you don’t want to call or can’t call at the moment then you can always chat with the customer service technicians and tell them the problems that you are facing with your product. Here’s how you can access the chat option:
- First go to Microsoft’s Support website and then click on the Contact Us link given at the bottom.
- Once you click on the above, you will be taken to another page. There click on the link titled Get Started to begin chatting.
- You will be asked about your product details and more so keep those handy. This will help in speeding along the process.
But if you belong to a specific domain or group then Microsoft has a way to make support service more effective and streamlined for you. It offers more options which cater specifically to your needs. These are:
- For Businessmen and Developers: If you run a business, whether small or large or are an IT professional of any sort then this option is for you.
- Microsoft Store: If you are confused about the kind of Microsoft product you want to buy or want more professional input regarding which product would suit you the most, then this option is for you. Here you can also get help if you are having trouble with a purchase from a physical/online store.
- Disability Support Desk: This space is for people who have disabilities and are having trouble with the product they have purchased. So if you are facing trouble using or operating the product then use this option.
Email Microsoft Windows Support
There are other ways to contact the company’s technical support services apart from just calling them up or chatting with them. If it is preferable for you then you can also email them. Emails work well if you don’t have the network to call up the support staff or don’t have adequate internet access for chatting with the professionals. It also works well in those cases when you are not facing any particular problem with the product but just want some general help or instructions in operating it. Microsoft’s email id is available right in their website. Just go to the Contact Us option there to find the email address. Once you mail them, they will mail you back soon enough.
Useful Help & Resource Links
Many a times we just might want instructions in operating the product. Sometimes the need of the hour’s to simply get some links to generally asked questions. In this case also, Microsoft has got you covered. There are a lot of such links which are present in Microsoft’s Support website. There you will find everything from troubleshooting tips to videos on how to properly use a product and more.
Microsoft’s technical support services also have a active twitter handle. You can reach them at the handle@Microsoft Helps. You can also direct message them to tell them your issues or if want to know more about the product.
Support for OEM products
If you are having trouble with your OEM commodities then it’s better if you contact or approach the manufacturers directly. Just to cover all your bases, you should also shoot the support staff a mail too. The support staff might tell you how to reach the manufacturers or even connect you to them. But if a PC was purchased from Microsoft Store then dial this number- 1(856) 269-2666.
Have Microsoft Windows Support Call You Back
This is a feature which many users don’t know about. You can indeed have Microsoft return your calls. For this:
- First go to the Contact Us option present in the Support website. You will find the option at the very bottom of the screen.
- There you will encounter options which will allow you to schedule a call later on. You will also be shown the waiting time in this case.
But if you get a sudden call from someone claiming that they are a representative of the company and then they go on to ask you for your personal security information and such, then that is definitely a scam call. Always keep in mind that the company or their partners never make any form of unsolicited calls to users. If you get any such calls them simply hang up. Moreover don’t listen at all if any such person is telling you to download and then install a piece of software on your phone. Most importantly, never give any form of usernames or passwords to them.
Get Microsoft Windows 10 Support Phone Number 1(856) 269-2666
Windows 10 is a new operating system so people are bound to face issues while operating it. But Support is here to rescue you if that is the case. Here’s how you can avail support services in Windows 10:
- There is an option called Quick Assist which you will find in windows 10. This will let you avail tech support and services remotely.
- You can go to the Contact Us link in the Support website and tell your problems there.
- You can call the support staff using the phone number which is assigned for your country.
- There is a tool called Easy Assist which allows the company’s support technicians to connect remotely to your PC. Then they assist you with your any issues you might be facing. You can rest easy because the technician makes use of a private and secure connection to perform troubleshooting solutions on your PC.
To detect any problems in your operating system, Microsoft makes use of a Diagnostic Tool. Moreover to gather the necessary information which can be used in troubleshooting issues the company makes use of a Reporting Tool as well.
Microsoft’s technical support service is extensive and responsive. If you decide to call, chat or mail then you will get a response within seconds for sure. At most, it might take a few hours to reply back. So if you are facing any issues then don’t hesitate in contacting them.